This recipe is easy
Pulled Pork BBQ Sauce
Easy coleslaw ingredients
In The Oven
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- In an oven-safe pot, heat oil and melt butter to sear pork on all sides. Season generously. Reserve on a plate.
- Add onion and garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with wine and broth. Add ketchup, tomato paste, brown sugar, mustard, thyme, onion powder and bay leaf.
- Bake covered for 2 hours 30 minutes, then uncover and bake for 30 minutes more.
- Remove pork from sauce, let cool and shred meat using two forks. Meanwhile, reduce sauce by half, then return meat to pot.
- Serve pork in a sandwich with coleslaw and pickles.
Easy coleslaw preparation
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and serve as a side dish.
- To prepare this recipe in a slow cooker, follow the first steps and then transfer to the slow cooker instead of baking. Program to cook on low for 8–10 hours.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 527 calories
- 34 g proteins
- 21g fat
- 48 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 10 g sugar
- 753 mg sodium