This recipe is very easy
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F). Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in bread pan and pack firmly.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with rice and seasonal vegetables.
- You can also make mini-meatloaves in a muffin tin and use shredded cheese instead of cheese cubes. Reduce cook time and check frequently for doneness.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 527 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 33 g fat
- 18 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 518 mg sodium