This recipe is very easy
Pork Tataki with Shaved Parmesan
On the stove
- In a bowl, combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar and cayenne pepper.
- Place tenderloin on a work surface and coat with spice mixture.
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat 15 mL (1 tbsp.) oil and brown tenderloin on all sides for about 8 minutes. Set aside on a plate and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and remaining oil. Set aside.
- Thinly slice tenderloin and divide between four plates. Pour dressing over cooked meat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle pork slices with cherry tomatoes, basil, fleur de sel and Parmesan.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 370 calories
- 22 g proteins
- 27 g fat
- 8 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 385 mg sodium