This recipe is easy
Coconut Milk Curry Stir-Fry with Pork and Shrimp
On the stove
- In a wok or large skillet set over high heat, heat oil and sauté pork with garlic and ginger.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2–3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Return wok to heat, add a drizzle of oil and sauté vegetables. Set aside with pork.
- Deglaze with mango juice and add coconut milk, curry paste and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pork, shrimp, vegetables and mango and stir until heated through.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 368 calories
- 37 g proteins
- 15 g fat
- 21 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 13 g sugar
- 431 mg sodium