This recipe is easy
Thaï-Style Pork & Scallop Skewers
On the BBQ
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, oil, curry, honey and pepper. Set 60 mL (¼ cup) of sauce aside in the fridge for serving.
- Add pork strips and scallops in remaining sauce. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Thread strips onto skewers in a zigzag (satay style), alternating with scallops. Season with salt and pepper. Grill or broil for 6 minutes. Turn skewers halfway through cooking and brush with marinade.
- Side with steamed rice. Top with cilantro and lime wedges and serve with remaining sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 204 calories
- 28 g proteins
- 7 g fat
- 8 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 198 mg sodium