This recipe is very easy
Pork Cutlets with Zucchini
In The Oven
- Heat half the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Lightly brown half the cutlets on each side for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat the process with the remaining cutlets and oil. Keep warm.
- In the same pan, brown the mushrooms and garlic for 5 minutes. Add oil as needed. Add zucchini, tomatoes, and oregano. Continue cooking for approximately 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat the broiler.
- Using a slotted serving spoon, spread the vegetables over the cutlets and cover with mozzarella. Bake for 6–7 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- To serve at lunchtime, finely slice leftover cutlet and serve on ciabatta bread topped with goat cheese, the remaining zucchini and drained tomatoes, and a few pine nuts. Complete your lunchbox with fresh grapes and fruit yogurt.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 390 calories
- 42 g proteins
- 21 g fat
- 10 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 288 mg sodium