This recipe is easy
Sautéed Pork Chops, Oyster Mushroom Stew and Pomegranate Caramel Sauce
In The Oven
- Pour pomegranate juice into a small pot, bring to a boil and reduce until it has a syrupy consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C (300 °F). On a large plate, mix pink peppercorns, thyme and salt. Place chops on plate and rub with seasoning to coat.
- In a skillet set over high heat, heat oil and melt butter. Sear chops on both sides. Place in a baking dish and bake in the oven for 8–10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté shallot and mushrooms in remaining fat. Deglaze with wine, add stock and reduce by half. Season.
- Serve chops on top of mushroom stew and add a drizzle of pomegranate caramel sauce. Garnish with fresh thyme and pomegranate seeds.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 346 calories
- 31 g proteins
- 15 g fat
- 19 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 13 g sugar
- 241 mg sodium