This recipe is easy
Vietnamese Pulled Pork Sliders
Spicy mayo ingredients
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in the lowest position. Preheat oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- In a large oven-safe pot or Dutch oven set over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter and brown pork on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients and coat. Cover and bake in the oven for 3 hours, turning meat halfway through cooking, until it shreds easily with a fork.
- Remove meat from pot and transfer to a plate. Let cool. Remove excess fat and shred meat with a fork. Using a sieve, strain cooking juices and add to meat, if desired.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine slaw ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then drain, reserving only the vegetables.
Spicy mayo preparation
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha. Set aside.
- Spread bottom buns with spicy mayonnaise. Divide pulled pork between buns and top each with slaw and cilantro. Serve.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet set over medium heat, then brown pork on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat in slow cooker, add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook for about 8 hours on low.
Valeur nutritive (par portion)
- 647 calories
- 40 g of protein
- 24 g of fat
- 67 g of carbohydrates
- 4 g of fibre
- 27 g of sugar
- 1364 mg of sodium