This recipe is very easy
Reinvented Pulled Pork Pizza
In The Oven
- Place a ceramic pizza stone on the oven’s centre rack.
- Preheat oven to 230 °C (450 °F).
- On a floured work surface, roll out dough to around 30 cm (12 in.) in diameter.
- Place crust on a pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover crust with BBQ sauce and spread toppings.
- Sprinkle ceramic stone with cornmeal and slide pizza onto the stone.
- Bake for around 12 minutes.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 731 calories
- 41 g proteins
- 24 g fat
- 86 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 32 g sugar
- 187 mg sodium