This recipe is very easy
BBQ Québec Pork Belly
On the BBQ
- Coat the pork flank with BBQ Québec Appalachians rub and California-style seasoning. Spices should cover the entire surface of the belly.
- Cut belly into 2-cm (3/4-in.) slices.
- Preheat oven to 177 °C (350 °F). Be sure to have an area for indirect cooking, i.e., where food is not directly over a heat source.
- Cook slices over indirect heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Flip belly slices 2 to 3 times for even and optimal browning. Be sure to never place belly slices directly over the heat source.
- Let stand for about 1 minute.
- Serve in sandwiches, over salad or on its own.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 495 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 36 g fat
- 1 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 0 g sugar
- 568 mg sodium