This recipe is very easy
Garlic-Studded Pork Loin with Mushroom Orecchiette
Mushroom orecchiette ingredients
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Using a knife, cut 8 small slits in pork loin and insert garlic cloves.
- In a non-stick skillet set over high heat, pan-roast pork loin on each side, then brush with Dijon mustard and herbes salées. Bake for 20–30 minutes in the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In another skillet set over medium-high heat, heat oil and cook mushrooms, onion, garlic and thyme for 10 minutes. Add watercress and pasta, then season. Add olive oil as needed.
- Serve mushroom orecchiette with sliced pork.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 614 calories
- 52 g proteins
- 21 g fat
- 53 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 4 g sugar
- 407 mg sodium