This recipe is very easy
Pork Osso Buco in Rosé Sauce + Moroccan-Style Pork Tenderloin
Pork osso buco in rosé sauce ingredients
Moroccan-style pork tenderloin ingredients
- In a heated skillet, coat pork hock slices and tenderloins in your choice of fat and sear for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté onions for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, red wine, herbes de Provence, bay leaves and reduce by half.
- Add tomato sauce, olives and bacon. Season to taste.
- Divide prepared mixture equally into two bowls.
In The Oven
Pork osso buco in rosé sauce preparation
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- Place pork cuts in an oven-safe dish, then add the first portion of reserved sauce and vegetable broth. Cover and bake for 4 hours.
- Add cream, lemon juice and parsley, then stir to combine. Season to taste.
- Serve with rice or creamy polenta.
On the stove
Moroccan-style pork tenderloin preparation
- In a skillet set over low heat, simmer the second portion of sauce, paprika, cumin, coriander and honey for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on your work surface, cut the tenderloins into medallions.
- In the skillet, still set over low heat, place the medallions in the sauce, cover and cook for 8 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve with couscous or fresh pasta.
Nutritional value (per serving of pork osso buco in rosé sauce/moroccan-style pork tenderloin)
- 551 / 492 calories
- 34 g / 52 g proteins
- 35 g / 19 g fat
- 22 g / 24 g carbohydrates
- 6 g / 6 g fibre
- 12 g / 15 g sugar
- 1705 mg / 1655 mg sodium