This recipe is very easy
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 bowls. In the first, place the flour. In the second, place milk, curry and eggs beaten with a fork. In the third, place breadcrumbs.
- Coat chops with flour, dip in egg mixture and coat with breadcrumbs.
- In a heated skillet, brown chops in oil, place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat and bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, sauté onion in a little fat for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients and reduce until texture is syrupy. Using a hand blender, purée until smooth. Check seasoning. Keep warm.
- Cut pork into thick slices.
- Place a serving of white rice on each plate, divide coleslaw and pork slices, top with prepared gravy and serve with grilled scallions.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 766 calories
- 34 g proteins
- 54 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 8 g sugar
- 977 mg sodium