This recipe is easy
Asian-Style Glazed Pork Loin Sandwich
Spicy mayo ingredients
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to broil.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all glaze ingredients.
- In a heated skillet, sear pork for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place in an oven-safe dish and brush with glaze. Caramelize in the oven for approximately 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a pot, bring water, vinegar and salt to a boil. Plunge slices of red onion in this boiling liquid away from heat. After 1 minute, remove and strain onion.
- Spread 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of prepared mayonnaise in each bun, and top with a slice of pork, onion and lettuce leaf.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 596 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 21 g fat
- 60 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 21 g sugar
- 1587 mg sodium