This recipe is very easy
Pork Roast & Yellow Potatoes
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 170 °C (340 °F).
- Heat the oil and 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of butter in a large pan over high heat. Brown the roast on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place the roast on a work surface. Using a small knife, make small incisions in the roast and insert the julienned garlic.
- Mix the rest of the butter, mustard, and rosemary in a small bowl. Coat the roast with the mixture and place in a roasting pan. Place the potatoes and onions around the roast and add the broth (check that there is enough during cooking).
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F) for pink doneness. Remove the roast from the oven and cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil. Let stand for 15 minutes. Carve into thin slices and serve with the potatoes and onions.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 484 calories
- 43 g proteins
- 21 g fat
- 31 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 4 g sugar
- 438 mg sodium