This recipe is easy
Mediterranean Pork Tenderloin
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Combine black olives, capers, garlic, lemon juice, and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- On a work surface, cut tenderloins lengthwise without cutting all the way through to create pockets. Fill pockets with olive mixture. Close and tie with twine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and brown tenderloins on all sides for 4 to 5 minutes. Deglaze with vermouth.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the tenderloin reads 61°C (142°F) for pink doneness. Transfer tenderloins to a dish. Cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Whisk diluted cornstarch into the skillet with the vermouth cooking juice. Simmer gently for approximately 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Season to taste. Slice tenderloin and serve with sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 273 calories
- 23 g proteins
- 11 g fat
- 11 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 3 g sugar
- 476 mg sodium