This recipe is easy
Pork and remoulade sandwich wraps
On the BBQ
- In a bowl, combine Dijonnaise, vinegar and shallot. Season with pepper.
- Place chops in a dish and coat with half the prepared sauce. Set aside. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes to 8 hours. Set aside remaining sauce in the fridge as well.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Grill on the barbecue, in the oven on broil, or in a grill pan for about 6 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- In the meantime, prepare remoulade. In a bowl, combine radishes, zucchini, parsley and reserved sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread tortillas out on a work service and divide meat. Top with lettuce and remoulade.
- Fold side ends of the tortillas toward the centre and firmly roll. Secure with toothpicks.
- Serve with veggies or tabbouleh.
Nutritional values (per serving)
- 444 calories
- 25 g proteins
- 25 g fat
- 28 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 649 mg sodium