This recipe is easy
Las Olas Bacon Brownie
In The Oven
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- Sift together granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, salt and cocoa powder.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs at medium speed until smooth.
- Decrease speed to slow and add dry ingredients to eggs. Once smooth, add vanilla, then slowly add melted butter.
- Use a spatula to fold in bacon.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the centre of the brownie is firm to the touch.
- Cool and enjoy!
Nutrtional value (per serving)
- 499 calories
- 10 g proteins
- 28 g fat
- 63 g carbohydrates
- 7 g fibre
- 46 g sugar
- 308 mg sodium