This recipe is very easy
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown chops on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside in an oven-safe dish.
- In the same skillet set over medium heat, melt butter and sauté mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over chops.
- In the same skillet set over medium-high heat, sauté onion, garlic and bell pepper for about 3 minutes.
- Add wine and bring to a boil, scraping the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Reduce wine to half. Add broth, tomatoes, thyme, oregano, fennel and bay leaf. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Pour over chops and bake for about 10 minutes.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 299 calories
- 28 g proteins
- 13 g fat
- 12 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 264 mg sodium