This recipe is very easy
Pork with Leeks
- Preheat pressure cooker and set to sauté.
- In a large skillet set over high heat, melt 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of butter and brown half the meat at a time without cooking completely. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with flour and mix to combine. Deglaze with wine and bring to a boil while stirring. Set aside.
- In a pressure cooker over medium heat, melt remaining butter and lightly brown pancetta. Add leek and continue cooking for approximately 3 minutes. Add meat to pressure cooker, along with remaining ingredients.
- Close pressure cooker lid and set to “Meat.” Bring under pressure over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 25 minutes.
- Turn off pressure cooker and release steam. Remove lid from pressure cooker and season to taste. Garnish with fresh thyme and serve. Side with steamed or mashed potatoes or long grain rice.
In The Oven
- Bake in a casserole dish for about 1 hour 30 minutes at 170 °C (325 °F).
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 374 calories
- 40 g proteins
- 16 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 3g sugar
- 497 mg sodium