This recipe is very easy
Pink Peppercorn and White Wine Loin Steak
On the stove
- In a hot skillet, coat meat in fat and sear for 1–2 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, brown onion for 2–3 minutes.
- Add garlic, pink peppercorn, coriander, parsley and honey. Caramelize for 1 minute.
- Add white wine and reduce slightly.
- Add broth and meat. Finish cooking over low heat, basting regularly.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 473 calories
- 39 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 25 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 20 g sugar
- 269 mg sodium