This recipe is very easy
Peachy Pork Chops
In The Oven
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Season pork chops with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed cast iron skillet over high heat. Once hot, add 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of olive oil.
- Add chops and cook until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet and arrange on a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let stand.
- Drain and transfer some of the cooking oil to the skillet. Add peaches and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add garlic, sage and apple cider.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add butter and mix to emulsify butter in peaches. Remove from heat.
- Stack pork chops and finish with a spoonful of peaches and a drizzle of cooking juice on top.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 300 calories
- 25 g proteins
- 18 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 4 g sugar
- 139 mg sodium