This recipe is easy
Mushroom, Cheese & Spinach-Stuffed Pork Loin
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position and preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a non-stick pan over high heat, melt the butter and sauté the mushrooms and shallot for 8 minutes. Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Season generously and set aside.
- In another pan over high heat, sear the pork loin on each side, then open in half without completely separating. Stuff with the mushroom mixture and cheese.
- Securely tie the meat with string and place in the roasting pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 441 calories
- 51 g proteins
- 24 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 324 mg sodium