This recipe is very easy
Asparagus & Grilled Pork Cutlet Salad with Chimichurri & Cashews
On the BBQ
- Prepare the chimichurri. Wash and remove leaves from herbs.
- Finely chop all ingredients in a food processor or using a chef’s knife. The mixture can be kept a few days in the fridge or in the freezer as ice cubes.
- Prepare the salad. In an airtight bag, toss cutlets with 125 mL (½ cup) chimichurri. Refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Place cashews on a grilling sheet and roast on top rack for approximately 10 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking process. Crush cashews with a saucepan. Set aside. Increase barbecue heat to high.
- In a large dish, drizzle asparagus with oil and vinegar.
- Grill asparagus and cutlets for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut asparagus into pieces and the cutlets into strips and place in large serving bowl. Add remaining chimichurri and cashews. Stir to combine and season to taste.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 586 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 18 g carbohydrates
- 42 g fat
- 8 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 245 mg sodium