This recipe is easy
Grilled Pork Osso Buco
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Pour a drizzle of oil into an aluminum container. Fry onion and garlic.
- Sear hocks on the grill for 4 minutes on each side and place in the aluminum container with the onion and garlic.
- Deglaze with a little red wine; then add tomatoes and herbs.
- Cover the container with aluminum foil. Turn off burner under meat and simmer over indirect heat for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Serve with pasta or rice and gremolata.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 304 calories
- 29 g proteins
- 13 g fat
- 14 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 404 mg sodium