This recipe is easy
Bacon Invasion Burger & Jalapeno Ketchup
Jalapeno Ketchup Ingredients
On the BBQ
- In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients for the jalapeño ketchup to a boil. Then reduce the heat and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
- In a skillet, fry bacon slices until crispy. Chop finely.
- Preheat barbecue to maximum heat.
- In a bowl, combine ground Quebec pork, chopped bacon, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into 12 patties about the size of golf balls.
- Sprinkle Mycryo cocoa butter on the patties and grill for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add cheese to patties as soon as you take them off the grill.
- Slice burger buns in half, top each with a spoonful of jalapeno ketchup, a patty, an apple slice and onion microgreens.
Nutritional value (per mini-burger)
- 285 calories
- 19 g proteins
- 13 g fat
- 23 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 482 mg sodium