This recipe is easy
On the BBQ
- Surround pork tournedos with precooked bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat the barbecue on medium- high heat. Lightly brush the grill with oil.
- Grill on medium heat on the barbecue or in the oven, or in a grill pan on medium heat for 8–12 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Remove the tournedos from the barbecue, set aside on a plate, cover with foil and let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine, shallot, garlic, tomato juice, tamari, chives and ginger. Coarsely puree and season to taste.
- Serve tournedos with avocado sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 283 calories
- 30 g proteins
- 15 g fat
- 7 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 441 mg sodium