This recipe is very easy
Hot Pork and Sautéed Vegetable Sandwich
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- On a work surface, coat steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large, hot skillet set over high heat, sear meat for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In the same skillet, sauté vegetables for 3–4 minutes. Deglaze with dressing and cook for about 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- On a cutting board, slice steaks into strips. Set aside.
- Cut buns in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through. Open buns, add tapenade and top with meat, vegetables and cheese. Close sandwiches and place on a baking sheet.
- Heat sandwiches in the oven for 5 minutes and serve immediately with fries and raw veggies.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 544 calories
- 36 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 52 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 8 g sugar
- 1023 mg sodium