This recipe is easy
Pork Bolognese Sauce
Zucchini noodles ingredients
On the stove
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown pork for 4 to 5 minutes while crumbling with a wooden spoon. Drain excess fat if necessary.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic and continue cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, wine and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté garlic for 1 minute. Add zucchini and continue cooking for another 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve zucchini noodles topped with sauce and garnished with basil and Parmesan if desired. You can also serve the pork Bolognese sauce on the regular pasta of your choice.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 555 calories
- 32 g proteins
- 33 g fat
- 34 g carbohydrates
- 9 g fibre
- 21 g sugar
- 566 mg sodium