This recipe is very easy
Pork Provençal Skewers
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat or use a grill pan.
- In a large bowl, mix pork cubes with dressing. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (for increased tenderness, marinate for up to 6 hours).
- Thread cubes onto skewers, alternating with eggplant, onion and olives. Season with pepper to taste.
- Grill skewers on barbecue or in a hot grill pan for 6–8 minutes, flipping with tongs and brushing regularly with marinade. Season with salt.
- Serve on a bed of sun-dried tomato and herb rice.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 355 calories
- 26 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 8 g sugar
- 1234 mg sodium