This recipe is easy
Rack of Pork with Orange Sauce
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a bowl, combine butter, herbes de Provence and ground coriander seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay rack in a roasting pan and coat with herb butter. Season with salt and pepper. Add broth.
- Roast in oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until the thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F) for pink doneness. Set rack aside on a plate. Cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove fat from cooking juices and pour into a saucepan. Add orange juice and bring to a boil. Add mustard, lemon zest, rosemary and reduce by one third. Stir in diluted cornstarch and let thicken over low heat for 1–2 minutes. Season to taste.
- Slice rack into ribs and serve with orange sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 367 calories
- 44 g proteins
- 17 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 547 mg sodium