This recipe is very easy
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Spread half the graham crackers on a plate. Top each cracker with a square of chocolate and some bacon.
- Thread one marshmallow onto a wooden skewer.
- Toast marshmallows over the barbecue flame for 2 minutes or until browned to your liking.
- Add toasted marshmallows to the crackers already topped with chocolate and bacon then close s’mores with remaining graham crackers, pressing down on the marshmallows. Remove skewers and enjoy.
- While camping, to minimize the ingredients you need to bring with you chocolate-topped butter cookies at the campsite.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 194 calories
- 4 g proteins
- 8 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 14 g sugar
- 178 mg sodium