This recipe is easy
Marinated Back Ribs
Spice rub ingredients
In The Oven
- Combine all brine ingredients in a container.
- Add ribs and marinate for 24 hours.
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- Remove meat from brine and use a cloth or paper towel to pat meat dry. In a bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, paprika, pepper, salt, coriander and lemon zest.
- Use your hands to rub meat with spice mixture.
- Place ribs in a roasting pan and add apple juice. Cover and bake for 3 hours.
- Reduce oven temperature to 140 °C (275 °F).
- Brush meat with cooking juice, then cook uncovered for one hour more.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 897 calories
- 59 g proteins
- 55 g fat
- 40 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 29 g sugar
- 3549 mg sodium