This recipe is very easy
Italian-Style Pork Cutlets + Braised Pork Shoulder with Beans
Italian-style pork cutlet ingredients
Braised pork shoulder with beans ingredients
- In a heated skillet, sauté onions in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, herbes de Provence, honey, sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Divide sauce equally into two bowls.
On the stove
Italian-style pork cutlet preparation
- Spread the 4 pork cutlets out on a work surface. Coat each cutlet with the sauce reserved in one of the two bowls. Roll each cutlet.
- In a heated skillet, sear the rolls for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add white wine, vegetable stock, capers and reduce by half.
- Add cream, cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and add the cooked pasta.
In The Oven
Braised pork shoulder with beans preparation
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- Place the pork shoulder in a roasting pan, add the remaining sauce, carrots, celery, broth, paprika, then cover and roast for 5 hours.
- In the roasting pan, break up the meat into pieces using tongs.
- Add beans and roast uncovered in oven for 20 minutes. Season to taste.
Nutritional value ( per serving of italian-style pork cutlets/braised pork shoulder with beans)
- 558 / 526 calories
- 26 g / 45 g proteins
- 41 g / 21 g fat
- 17 g / 39 g carbohydrates
- 2 g / 11 g fibre
- 5 g / 6 g sugar
- 1008 mg / 266 mg sodium