This recipe is easy
Rack of Pork with Honey, Mustard & Sage
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, mustard seeds, mandarin zest and sage. Season meat and honey mixture with salt and pepper.
- In a heated and lightly greased skillet, sear meat for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place garlic and shallots in an oven-safe dish and add veal stock and water.
- Arrange rack of pork in dish and pour prepared mixture over the meat.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on desired doneness. The ideal internal temperature ranges between 65 °C and 70 °C (150 °F and 160 °F).
- Serve with sautéed veggies and mashed potatoes.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 574 calories
- 45 g proteins
- 19 g fat
- 57 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 44 g sugar
- 583 mg sodium