This recipe is very easy
Boneless Pork Butt with Spicy Mojo Marinade
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Place a rack in a roasting pan.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plate or large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thoroughly coat the meat with the marinade.
- Place the marinated roast on the rack in the roasting pan. Cook the pork for 45–50 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F) for pink doneness. Cover the roast with aluminum foil and let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- Serve with sautéed green beans or creamy coleslaw.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 373 calories
- 39 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 3 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 137 mg sodium