This recipe is easy
Glazed Rack of Pork, Warm Mini Potato & Bacon Salad
On the BBQ
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high (300–400 °F).
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes in a large pot of salted water. Drain and transfer to a salad bowl. Lightly oil and set aside.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Season the rack of pork then sear each side well on the grill (pre-brushed with olive oil).
- Lower then heat then baste the pork with one third of the sauce mixture.
- Close the lid, then cook for approximately 1 hour, brushing 2 or 3 times. Remove from the heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together all the salad ingredients except the lettuce and bacon. Wrap in foil and heat on the grill for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the ingredients from the foil wrap into a salad bowl with the lettuce and bacon, then serve with the pork.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 871 calories
- 51 g proteins
- 50 g fat
- 59 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 10 g sugar
- 1054 mg sodium