This recipe is easy
Pork Tournedos & Mustard Cream Sauce
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Place the roast on a work surface and untie it while maintaining its shape. Slice the roast in six equal tournedos and lay them flat. Wrap a slice of bacon around each tournedos, tighten firmly and tie up.
- Bring the sherry and water to a boil in a small pot. Remove the pot from the heat and add the dried currants. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and lightly brown the tournedos on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Place the tournedos on a baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, sweat the shallots in the same pan over medium-high heat. Deglaze with the sherry and currant mixture, then add the mustard. Bring to a boil and reduce by half. Stir in the cream and heat well. Season to taste. Serve the tournedos and drizzle with sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 410 calories
- 40 g proteins
- 23 g fat
- 10 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 418 mg sodium