This recipe is easy
Burgers Alla Parmigiana
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Oil the grill.
- In a bowl, combine pork, Parmesan, tomato paste, basil and brown sugar.
- Using your hands, shape into 4 patties about 1-cm (½-in.) thick.
- Grill patties on the barbecue or in a grill pan for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking with a spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, combine veggies, garlic and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Set aside on a plate.
- Toast buns on the barbecue. Divide patties onto bottom half of the buns. Top with grilled veggies and chili sauce. Close with remaining bun halves and serve.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 415 calories
- 30 g proteins
- 19 g fat
- 30 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 8 g sugar
- 694 mg sodium