This recipe is very easy
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Oil the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine pork, onion soup mix and cheese.
- Using your hands, shape into 4 patties about 1-cm (½-in.) thick.
- Grill patties on the barbecue or in a grill pan for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking with a spatula. Season with pepper.
- Grill buns on the barbecue and spread with Dijonnaise. Divide patties onto bottom half of the buns. Top with lettuce and tomatoes. Close with remaining bun halves and serve.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 547 calories
- 32 g proteins
- 30 g fat
- 38 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 1045 mg sodium