This recipe is very easy
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat or use a grill pan.
- In a bowl, mix ground pork, feta cheese, onion, olives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Make four 1-cm (½-in.) thick patties and set aside on a plate.
- Cook patties for 3–4 minutes on each side on the barbecue or in a hot grill pan.
- Divide lettuce and tomato slices among foccacia. Add a patty to each and top with tzatziki.
- Serve with a green salad topped with cucumber slices and your favourite dressing.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 543 calories
- 30 g proteins
- 28 g fat
- 41 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 3 g sugar
- 1057 mg sodium