This recipe is very easy
Grilled Pork Strips with Pesto
On the BBQ
- On a work surface, flatten pork strips between two sheets of plastic wrap using a meat tenderizer or rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix wine, herbs, oil and vinegar, then season with salt and pepper. Add pork strips. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes (for increased tenderness, marinate for up to 6 hours).
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat or use a grill pan.
- Thread strips onto the skewers.
- Grill skewers on the barbecue for 2–5 minutes, turning with tongs 1–2 times during cooking.
- Remove from heat. Brush with pesto and serve immediately with a cold spinach fusilli salad with orange bell pepper, bocconcini and shallots.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 255 calories
- 25 g proteins
- 13 g fat
- 1 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 1 g sugar
- 152 mg sodium