This recipe is easy
Spiced Pork Skewers With Nectarine
On the BBQ
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes (or up to 6 hours).
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat or use a grill pan.
- Thread pork cubes onto the skewers, alternating with the vegetables and nectarines. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewers on the barbecue or in the hot grill pan for about 3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to low. Move skewers to the upper grill and continue cooking for 4–5 minutes.
- Serve with grilled-pistachio basmati rice and a cucumber salad.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 371 calories
- 28 g proteins
- 19 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 15 g sugar
- 249 mg sodium