This recipe is very easy
Pork Chops with Vegetables à la Provençale
On the BBQ
- In a large dish, combine 30 mL of olive oil, mustard and half the herbes de Provence. Add pork chops and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 1–12 hours.
- In a bowl, combine vegetables with remaining herbes de Provence and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium high or use a skillet. Oil the grill.
- Grill pork chops for 4–5 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of a chop reads 60 °C (140 °F) for medium rare. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill vegetables for 2–4 minutes on each side. Serve with pork chops.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 421 calories
- 29 g proteins
- 23 g fat
- 25 g carbohydrates
- 7 g fibre
- 13 g sugar
- 342 mg sodium