This recipe is easy
Rack of Pork with Artichoke Crust
Artichoke crust ingredients
In The Oven
- Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Mix all the artichoke crust ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a large pan over high heat and brown half the pork chops on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a baking sheet. Repeat the process with the remaining oil and pork chops.
- Spread the artichoke crust mixture over each pork chop.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the pork chop reads 60 °C (140 °F) for pink doneness. Finish cooking on broil to obtain a nice colour.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 448 calories
- 42 g proteins
- 26 g fat
- 11 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 510 mg sodium