This recipe is easy
Pork Steaks Marinated with Kiwi, Ginger & Kaffir Lime
In The Oven
- In a bowl, combine shallot, garlic cloves, herbes de Provence, lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper and oil. Add flank steaks and allow to marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add kiwi, ginger, lime leaves and orange juice, and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until creamy.
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Drain flank steaks and grill on both sides over high heat in a heated ridged skillet.
- Finish cooking in the oven for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve steaks with kiwi salsa.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 533 calories
- 36 g proteins
- 37 g fat
- 14 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 9 g sugar
- 151 mg sodium